Wine Tasting Bled
Get introduced to Slovenian wines the right way
- Taste 7 finest Slovenian wines from different wine regions
- Learn must-know wine facts
- in 100-year old wine cellar
- 7 TOP Slovenian wines
- Delicious appetizers
- Presented by wine expert
- Certificate for becoming an ambassador of Slovenian wines
39€ / person
- 2 hour Wine Tasting starts every day at 8 pm.
- Sign up is required to reserve your spot.
- The tasting is conducted in English.
- Contact us for private groups.
Restaurant Murka, Riklijeva cesta 9, 4260 Bled
Q: What kind of wine will we be tasting?
A: 7 of the best local wines from different wine producing regions of Slovenia.
Q: Who is this tasting for?
A: Anyone who’s interested in getting to know Slovenian wine. Perfect for both novice and expert wine tasters.
Q: In what way is this Wine Tasting unique?
A: Wine Tasting Bled is interactive, includes games and challenges, which makes it much more fun than other tastings.
Lovely wines and complimentary local cheese and ham. Would highly recommend.
We learnt a lot about the wine regions of Slovenia and really felt like we were provided with a wide sampling selection.
Fun, educational and filled with laughter. Borris’ passion is captivating!
We were blown away by the orange wine and the oldest wine in the world.
Slovenia and Wine
- Slovenia is home to the oldest vine in the world. Even the Queen and the Pope own a bottle of wine that was made from it.
- There is a vineyard or a winery on every 70 people in Slovenia and we consume 94% of wine we produce.
- There are over 50 types of vines that thrive in Slovenia and 7 native wine varieties.
- Wine plays such an important role in our culture that our national anthem is actually a toast.
- We are located on the 46th parallel like some of the best wine producing regions in the world – Napa Valley, Bordeaux…
- Some winemakers are maturing some of their wine bottles in the lake Bled.